Sunday, September 14, 2008

REMINDER!!


I just wanted to remind everyone that we leave on Thursday for our three week road trip through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, California, Nevada and Colorado! SO, if you are waiting to see proofs, they'll be online before the end of the week. If you are waiting on an order..there are just a couple of you, you'll have it by the end of the week or it'll be in the mail by then. I will be able to be reached by email, so if you need something, please email me and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, I'll try to post here with some images from the road, but I will be updating these two blogs a little more religiously during the trip:

www.fineartistry.blogspot.com
AND
www.thebiggerstaffs.blogspot.com

We are working on a few big announcements..one having to do with Santa..we have had many people still asking, so I am trying to get some dates together with him to do an experience like we did last year. If you are interested, please do not miss the official announcement, this special books up SO FAST! As soon as I return, I have tons of shoots so stay tuned if you are an avid reader, there will be some fun stuff coming soon!!

Please pray for our family's safe travels and keep checking the blog for some images from our adventures!
Love,
Amy

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code