Sunday, September 14, 2008

Justin & Kristi..

So, yesterday I had the honor of photographing Justin and Kristi's wedding day! Let me tell you a bit about these two..they are so in love, as soon as you meet them you know they are just meant for each other. Of course I had a blast with them! Here is some of what we did yesterday..there are a lot I know, but I feel like I am neglecting my blog, but soon it will be back to normal with posting quite often..so bare with me..Enjoy these!






I just LOVE her dress, so vintage and elegant!






And they met at KU...



One last shot of the night...




Such a gorgeous cake!

Justin and his mom, Vicki did an awesome mother/son dance..I was so IMPRESSED with their moves! It was so not the traditional kind and oh so fun!
Have a great time on the island Justin and Kristi!

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code