Friday, December 07, 2007

Giving Back...

It is a tradition for our family to adopt a family that is in need this time of year, Luke and I have done this personally since we have been married and since I have the best clients know to man..I know that you all will be willing to help us make this Christmas, one this family won't forget. Perhaps if your family or a couple families could take an item we can make this happen. The deadline is December 19th! Please call or email me today so that we can get the ball rolling. The family consists of a single dad with two boys, 3 and 5. They need clothing size 4T and 3T, and shirts in 2XL, a few gifts for under the tree and food for the holidays. I know that you all won't let this family down so if you can help please do, there is nothing better than helping those who need it. THANKS!! Amy

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code