Friday, December 07, 2007

BUSY BUSY!!

As you can tell..we haven't posted in a week! We have been busy taking orders and trying to turn them around as quickly as we can. A week, I know for some of you that's forever as I have received many calls ..so the wait will soon be over..I have some BIG announcements to make later today and two sessions to share! So..stay tuned.

**IF you have not called in your santa picture order..do so by Monday please. **

**HALLOWEEN ORDERS ARE IN NOW, SO CALL TO SET UP A TIME TO PICK YOURS UP!!**

*** THE STUDIO WILL BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 17TH THROUGH JANUARY 4TH.***
WE WILL STILL BE ANSWERING EMAILS AS WE CAN, BUT THIS WILL BE A MUCH NEEDED INSPIRATIONAL BREAK AS I HAVE NOT HAD A DAY OFF IN ABOUT 8 MONTHS..THIS TIME WILL BE USED TO PLAN OUT OUR 2008 SPECIALS..WHICH YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THESE!!

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code