Thursday, August 16, 2007

HOLY MONKEY BAT MAN!!!

Can I just tell you a bit about my night last night?? I had a close encounter...let me tell you that it just about caused me to have a heart attack!! We were finishing up Chloe's modeling portfolio last night at one location and then at the carnival at the fair. We saw that they had a booth with a monkey that you could take a picture with for $5 so we thought..that could be neat. HOWEVER..didn't quite turn out how we'd hoped. ;) Poor Chloe was charged at and then it came at me too..I was ready to call it quits with the thing, but the guys weren't acting like they were going to give our money back so we tried something other than what we set out to do..not a great portrait, but I wanted you all to see this crazy monkey! They were feeding him candy between the little kids giving him quarters to keep! Can you believe that?! I guess that's one way to make money! Anyways...enough rambling..here are some from last night of Chloe. ENJOY!






No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code