Friday, August 17, 2007

FULL CIRCLE MOMENT!

Some of you may know the story of how my daughter, Emmagail decided to come into the world during the blizzard last year..well..this man is one of the paramedics that was tending to me that night. We didn't even realize who the other was until today when he and his wife came for their maternity session. I feel so honored to photograph such a special moment in their lives and their baby girl soon..it is the least I can do for those who helped me the night I thought I would have to deliver in a gas station (and yes, without pain medication!) THANK GOODNESS I didn't have to do that! Anyways..funny how the world works..had a bit of a full circle moment today..here are some favs from their session. I could have photographed this beautiful woman all day long. ENJOY!









No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code