Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Apology..

Just wanted to apologize for neglecting my poor blog! I have been so busy lately, it's all I can do to shoot, edit and post the galleries let alone post..but I am trying to do better. I have two new shoots for you to check out from this weekend and a session I will share one from..of my little (not so little) girl, Emmagail from today..I finally took the time to go do some more formal shots of her. The rest will be on my family blog a little later at www.thebiggerstaffs.blogspot.com

As for other announcements, I have two: 1. We won't be having Santa back this year, we are just too booked through the end of the year, so much so, that I am not taking any new clients really unless I can fit them in somewhere.

2.We will be taking a LONG ROAD TRIP soon..we leave September 18th and will return around October 8th. We will be visiting some family in Idaho, going to Wyoming, Montana, Oregon and Northern California at the very least. I will of course be taking a TON of pictures to post here and on my Fine Artistry Blog so if you are interested, check back. In the meantime, we have around 7 sessions and a wedding before we leave so plenty to post about..haha! For now, here is one of my baby...

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code