Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Blog..and Garage Sale..

So, we have a lot of family out of town that we don't see often, because of this I have started a Family Blog so that I can post Emmagail's pictures there and stories about our daily life etc. I know it will make a great keepsake someday to have each year in a book and I won't feel like I am always posting pictures of her on my business blog..so for those that want to follow our family's blog it is www.thebiggerstaffs.blogspot.com AND..I also wanted to let everyone know that I am having a garage sale along with a few other ladies on Friday starting at noon and Saturday from 7 until we run out of stuff..lots of girl clothes, baby stuff, adult clothes and a lot of Mary Kay Cosmetics for sale. Come by and check us out..5th and Spruce in Mound City. Hope everyone had a great Father's Day..we did!


No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code