Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys...

On Sunday I went out to Garrett's house and we got to play in the mud. How fun is that!? It was so nice we thought we'd get a jump on his birthday portraits. These will make fun decor for his room. We will be running "A Day In The Life" specials this spring and summer so remember to call and schedule your time to document what your child loves to do! Anyways, I have to tell you this little story about the last picture in this series...Garrett and I were talking..he said he could see my eye (inside the lens when I took each picture..hehe.) and I asked what color it was, he said "Black." and I said, "Are you sure look again"..so he came closer trying to look inside the lens and said "Quit clicking that button!." I guess he just couldn't concentrate! HA! Kids are so funny!! Just thought you'd like to hear his story..here are a few from our day..
















No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code