Monday, November 12, 2007

SANTA!

Okay..so Santa is visiting on FRIDAY and SUNDAY this week!! I am so excited! I wanted to make sure that if you haven't given me this info please send it to me in an email or call me so we can be sure your children get the best experience possible! AND..we still have some spots available on Sunday afternoon..SO, if you have friends with kids that would like to get in on this awesome special...tell them about it and if they book you'll get a complimentary set of 8 wallets for each friend that books!! You can't beat that! I can't wait to see you all in your best duds or your favorite P.J.s!!

SANTA’S CHILDREN
- NAME
- AGE
- BIRTHDATE
- ADDRESS
- PHONE
- SCHOOL/TEACHER/SITTER
- PETS?TYPE
- FRIENDS
- WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS? GETTING?
- GOOD THINGS CHILD HAS DONE
- WHERE DOES SANTA NEED TO DELIVER?

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code