Monday, July 30, 2007

Still Looking For Models!!

I am still waiting on the perfect couple to do some modeling for me for an Extreme Bridal Session! I would love to do portraits of you and your hubby all dressed up and doing some fun stuff together...you don't have to trash your dress..but it should be okay to get it dirty. Afterall, you can get it cleaned and it is going to waste it's life sitting in a closet or in a container under your bed..it should be put to good use. Sometimes, the day of your wedding is stressful and time runs short..so this is the perfect opportunity to get those romantic one of a kind portraits you always dreamed of!! Even if you have been married for 20 years and would like to do something like this please call, these do not have to be newlyweds! I would love to photograph a couple at the fair or downtown Fort Scott. In fact, I am sure that my clients will love this session so much that the first couple who contacts me gets their session for FREE!!! So, come on ..the race is on..let's see who gets the free session!! Call me today because space is limited! (913)795-2041.

No comments:

 
Hit Counter Code