Thursday, April 19, 2007

TRASH THE DRESS!!

For all of those lucky women out there who can still fit into their wedding dresses..LISTEN UP!! I came across this awesome site/project that I want to try out! Why do your bridals before your wedding? You are so afraid your dress will get messed up etc. ..so why not wait until after your honeymoon? Come back all relaxed and do your portraits then! Besides..that dress is gonna collect dust anyways...you might as well get some good use and fun portraits out of it. Even if your dress is already collecting dust..get it out and get some good use out of that thing!! You don't have to jump in a lake...unless you want to really trash your dress..I am thinking some nice bridals that are fashion forward would be so fun and beautiful. To see what I am talking about visit www.trashthedress.com . I would love to get some lovely models for these types of sessions..in fact...the first two brides who email me or call me to reserve their place I will photograph for FREE!!! I am so excited to get out and do some fun, fashion photography! So, what do ya say..do you want to "trash" your dress??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!!! That would of been fun!

Alisha

 
Hit Counter Code